Need a capable, smaller, lighter, and nimble adventure camper? This is for you. The ultimate Bug Out Trailer and Camper.
This is a techically new, but sold as used because it’s setup a few times, been outside and trailered to shows. lifetime tough Line-X inside and out with a solid aluminum top that can support 1000+ lbs (see picture of two 500lb military LMTV tires on top).
The top is Gun Metal Grey Powder Coating. Trailer has the standard 37″ run-flats with clearance of 30″. You can take this trailer anywhere you truck or SUV can go.
The trailer is Light enough for the smallest SUV to tow, roughly 1900 lbs total. Short enough to reduce drag on the road. Secure enough to keep your gear locked up and safe inside this mini fortress. and tough enough to take a beating.
- Military M1101/M1102 Tactical Trailer
- Rear 2″ Hitch (for accessories)
- Line-X Coating (inside, outside of trailer)
- Pintle Hook & 12″ raised 2″ military hitch included
- CU Off-Road Articulating Hitch (added, but not installed)
- Powder Coated Aluminum Top (rear locking, roof holds 1000 lbs)
- 12V SAE Solar with 20 Amp Charge controler
- 120V Shore Power Connector
- 35ah 12V Battery Backup with interior LED’s
- 80 Watt Solar Panel
- HITents Rincon Scout 3 Person Roof Top Tent (60 second pop-up) 56″wide X 132″long X 50″ tall
- HiTents Side Awning 79″
- Side T-Slot Rails (included, not installed)
- + Many more accessories!
The trailer is old-stock surplus. The trailer has been outside and had a few hundred miles on the tires. The pintle hook and brakes work, articulating hitch included as extra, but not installed (simple bolt-on). The handbrakes are a little hard to operate because of paint and line-x. Top is powder coated and has a few scratches from moving around. No major problems, dents or issues with top and trailer. Tent and awning are new, but have been setup for a few shows so they have minor wear. Tent has a small rip on the botton corner which isn’t noticeable if not pointed out. Price is discounted to reflect the minor imperfections.
Pictures are of actual item. If you need additional information or pictures, please don’t hesitate. Prices as local pickup, can be delivered within 250 miles for $1/mile. Shipping can be arranged or bid on Uship.
Want more Features?
Take a look at the Ultimate Bug Out Trailer, the QRF BOT. We have another one, mint condition, 270 degree awning, solar shower, onboard air system, 100 Watt Solar System, 3-person Roof Top Tent, annex room, two sets of wheels (smaller 31″ on custom blackout rims and standard 37″ run flats).