A BEAUTIFUL BLACK (or any color you desire) M11 Adventure Trailer that has complete Line-X inside and out which makes this trailer nearly INDESTRUCTIBLE with a lifetime warranty on the coating from Line-X, standard HMMWV 37″ run-flat tires and bead-lock rims. The only parts not Line-X are the tongue and lights. We retained the use of the inside tie-down. Hand brakes have been reversed (to make room for a tongue box). Complete 12V system (converted from 24V) with super-bright LED Lights all around. 7 PIN trailer connector for any standard truck or SUV. Jerry can holder and much more. The surge brake has been removed so the Max Coupler could fit and function properly, but the mechanical parking brakes still function. The trailer is light as it is, the surge brake isn’t necessary. Tows extremely smooth and level with the Max Coupler and raised 2″ hitch. Nearly new, but sold as-is at this price. SEE PICTURES FOR DETAILS
The M1102 Cargo trailer is designed to be fully compatible with and towed behind the military High Mobility Multi-Purpose Wheeled Vehicle, (HMMWV). The trailer has the same width, ground clearance and wheel track as the HMMWV. Because of it’s light weight, only 1460 lbs, it is easily towed behind any truck or SUV. Learn how from our blog, complete with details, pictures, and instructional video. The military M1102 trailer is the toughest off-road trailer on the planet for many reason. It’s the perfect off-road trailer for so many applications; adventure, expedition, overland, backcountry, world traveler, tradesman, cargo hauler, toy hauler, or just a simple weekender.
- M1102 Trailer, Rear 2″ hitch, Solid Steel Rack with HIT Roof Top Tent (2+ person), 79″ Awning (fold-out) and Max Coupler Articulating Hitch for a smooth ride and Off-Road use
- Full Line-X inside, out, underneath with lifetime warranty nationwide. Zerts on the rail and inside are still accessible.
- Landing gear and front Jerry Can holder have enamel paint.
- Standard 37″ Run-Flat HMMWV Tires and bead-lock rims instead.
- Free Max Coupler (can be delivered with the standard lunette ring and surge brake)
- Free 7 PIN trailer wiring conversion cable (installed)
- Free LED taillights (installed)
SHIPPING AND TRANSFER
We can provide shipping support anywhere in the United States. Shipping details: 12′ x 8′ x7′ 1600 lbs. The M11 trailers used are fully functional, but we do not refurbish or replace any electrical, brakes, hubs, tires or wheels on these trailers.