The likelihood of someone having a pintle hook to steal your M1101 or M1102 Tactical Trailer is a lot slimmer than the standard 2″ ball hitch, but it only takes 60 seconds for that beautiful beast to be gone. In this 60 second video we show you the quickest and cheapest way to secure your investment. Their website says it can handle a tire size up to 33″, but as you can see from the video, we had no problem fitting the “Trimax TCL 75″ on the HMMWV Trailer 37” Run-flat tires (inflated).
Buy on Amazon here
Buy on TriMax here
Features of the TriMax Lock
- Easy installation (adjusts from wheel to wheel with ease)
- Heavy gauge steel with a built in chock prevents trailer rollaway
- Pick-resistant lock cylinder with 3 keys
- Clamps tight to wheel for added security
- Rugged Yellow epoxy powder coat finish for extra durability
- Quickly and easily attaches to any wheel eliminating the ability to tow or drive away
- Unique design chocks the wheel while installed to keep from rolling
- Universal design fits any wheel
- Durable powdercoat finish ensures years of corrosion free use.
- Like all Trimax Products it is covered by a Lifetime Warranty